Thursday, July 29, 2010

13 weeks

This is what I look like at 13 weeks.



Not a huge belly, but people who know me, know I don't gain weight in the stomach area, so I do feel pregnant. Many of my pants aren't fitting anymore and right now I am switching between a black pair of pants and black and khaki capris. I apologize to my coworkers who have to see me in the same pants each and every week.

Today I had my blood draw and I was so happy that it only took one time to find my vein. I have horrible veins for drawing blood. They are small and wiggly. I think the nurses get nervous whenever I come in for a blood draw.

I'm looking forward to Jazz on the Green tonight. First one I've gone to in a couple of years. I always love the music and the socializing. Let's hope the heat stays away.

6 comments:

  1. Cute picture Lisa! I'm still not over how EXCITED I am for you & Jason! Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My veins are bad too...poor us :-) you look cute! have fun with maternity clothes...it's fun :) I would lend you some of my stuff, but my maternity capris would be like shorts for you since you're like 6 foot 3 ;-) to me! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the baby belly. =] Just in case you haven't received enough unsolicited baby advice yet (Oh, the joy!), I'll pass along something one of my wise sisters told me: buy new pants that fit you now that AREN'T maternity. They just fit better before baby is there to hold them up & it's nice to have something to put on post-baby that isn't maternity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice, Robyn! Guess it's time for a shopping trip! :) Thanks for all the comments, friends. I LOVE reading the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sooo beatiful! I can't even express how happy I am for you guys! I think and pray for you daily!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete