Saturday morning was a blast! I hung out with my best friends Angie and Lisa and we had our Ed day. For those of you not familiar with our crazy ritual, Ed day is when we spent some time watching recordings of the show Ed (about the bowling alley lawyer). For the last 4 or 5 years, me, Angie, Lisa and our friend Kristi, have watched the recordings and have gone on summer day or weekend Ed trips. We even each have an Ed t-shirt and Ed mug. Saturday we watched two episodes and skyped with Kristi, who is now married and living in Germany.
Here's our first group photos since she moved:

Jason worked all day Saturday, so when he got home, we went out to eat at Carraba's, which is one of our favorite Italian restaurants in Omaha. Then we came home and watched The Invention of Lying. Kinda interesting movie.
Sunday after church, we just hung out at home and watched the Nascar race. I went to the grocery store and bought lots of fruits and veggies, which I cut up. I made apple crisp and we had BBQ turkey joes with cucumber salad (I made) for dinner. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment