Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF!!!

Happy Friday! Wow, can't believe it's snowing - AGAIN - especially after yesterday's spring weather. I went from slip on shoes with no socks to thick socks and my ugg boots! That's pretty funny.

I'm on my lunch break. This morning went by quickly with our planning meeting for the 2011 Archdiocesan Directory and contacts I made with potential sources for my stories. Our newest issue came out today and I'm already working on stories for the April 2 issue.

The week seems to have gone by quickly, too. Tuesday we had a great time in Lincoln. We both got adjustments from my brother, Stan, and the three of us met my brother, Brent, and his girlfriend, Sarah, for dinner at Sportscasters. I took a photo of us on my camera phone, but lately I'm unable to send photos from my phone. Annoying!!!!

Wednesday night we just hung out at home. We chose not to go out for St. Patrick's Day and instead I made an Italian meal - eggplant parm with pasta and corn ... oh, and wine. Last night Jason had RCIA and I had my holy hour.

And tonight I'm meeting relatives to watch my cousin, Veronica, perform in Godspell at Creighton. I love musicals and always enjoy seeing her sing and act. Jason's staying home after another long week of work. He works again tomorrow. I'll be in Lincoln all weekend helping my sister with the twins. Can't Wait! I'll definitely have photos from that.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment