Thursday, June 30, 2011

Date Night

Last Saturday, Jason and I had our first date out since Madelyn was born.

We went to the outdoor Stir Concert Cove at Harrah's Casino in Council Bluffs where we saw country singer Gary Allan. The weather was beautiful and it was such a fun show. It was great going out with Jason and feeling like his woman instead of Madelyn's mommy (not that I don't love being that!)



Here's his video for The One, my favorite song of his. Jason played it for me when we were dating. Love the words and the sexiness of his voice. He didn't play it at the concert though.



Jason's mom stayed with us and watched Madelyn while we were out. We love it when she visits!!!!!

Here she is reading Madelyn a book:


On Sunday, I went to my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law's family wedding shower at my aunt and uncle's cabin in Fremont. It was great fun.

Here's the happy couple:

No comments:

Post a Comment