Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall is finally here!!!

I know fall doesn't officially start until the end of September, but I think it's here already ... and I couldn't be happier!

Being pregnant during the summer heat didn't work for me, so I spent much of it indoors.

Now that the weather is cooling off and the breezes are getting stronger, I find myself longing for time outside.

Besides the gorgeous fall weather, there's so many other things I love about the season of fall.

1. Husker football ... football in general, but Husker football definitely!


2. Jean weather!


3. Chili and pumpkin muffins!




4. Leaves changing!


5. Macintosh apples!


6. Baby is that much closer to being here with us!


For the past 2 weeks I've been able to feel the baby move. It's an amazing feeling and difficult to describe to someone who hasn't felt it. I can't wait until Jason can feel it move.

This weekend I finally went shopping for maternity clothes. Jason wanted to take me, and we found some cute stuff at the Gap and Old Navy. I emptied my closet of the clothes that no longer fit (which was pretty much everything) and replaced them with the new ones I purchased and with borrowed ones from friend Jaci and cousin Jenni.

I've gone from needing two progesterone shots a week to just one, which is nice. My butt thanks Dr. Keefe. :)

3 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful and very stylish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Lisa! I need to see you in person! P.S. I'm definitely thinking boy.....:) Are you going to find out?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alecia - Not going to find out, but you're guessing what many people are guessing. Hey, I'll take a boy! Hope you're doing well. I love seeing updates on the kids on your blog. Let's meet for lunch soon.

    Sandra - Thanks for the compliment. I'd love to have lunch with you, too. If only we lived in the same city.

    ReplyDelete