As of yesterday, we're 21 weeks along in the pregnancy. The little baby is moving and moving and sending me little jabs all day long. I love it! Many people have been able to feel the baby move and I love sharing the excitement of it. Right now the baby likes to be active around 3:30 a.m., so I hope that's not an indication of what's to come. :)
Yesterday Jason was awesome and painted, cleaned and transformed our office into an office/guest bedroom. We moved the queen bed we had in our basement up into that room and will eventually get rid of my double bed, which is in the former guest room. It's a little tight, but the room looks great.
Here's Jason work hard on the painting:

Soon we'll be clearing out the other room and turning it into the nursery. I'm so excited about that!
Friday night we went to Lincoln to celebrate my Aunt Barbara's 60th birthday. It was great to see my family and cousins. I love spending time with all of them.
Here's a picture of me and Aunt Barbara:

And one of me and my cousin Kristi - the two pregnant ones:

And finally a photo of my cousin Erin, left, and my sister Alicen:
Cute pics! My mom turns 60 in October!! :) Hope you have a great week. I like your belly... :-) Do you have a sense of whether you're having a boy or girl?
ReplyDeleteNo, I have no real feeling, Sandra, about whether it's a boy or girl. Did you have a sense when you were pregnant with Joseph?
ReplyDeleteYup, I thought it was a boy right away, but that's mostly because we were praying to Saint Joseph and Saint Gerard and found out I was pregnant on St. Joseph's Feast day....
ReplyDeleteWe thought Elijah would be a girl because we were praying to Saint Therese...after finding out he was a boy I just decided I'm destined for boys....oh boy oh boy oh boy :-)
sorry I didn't respond until now, I forgot to check back to this post and see if you answered me :)
sorry, in other words, no sense at all, only related to what saint we happen to be bugging at that time :) it seemed to me that all these women around me "felt" if it was a boy or girl...I never had that.
ReplyDelete