
Wow! It's been a windy couple of days. So much so that my hair has remained in a ponytail/bun for awhile.
I've been able to get a lot of writing done this week, though. It's our Senior Living emphasis, so I've had three stories on seniors, as well as three on the 1975 tornado, one on priest trading cards and one on an event at Our Lady of Lourdes School. I'm just waiting back to hear from two people and I'll be done! I know it's going to be a bit crazy around here, though, because my coworker - the graphic designer - is in the hospital with internal bleeding and chest pains. Not good ... for her or for us. She's the one who knows how to do the layouts. I can fiddle my way through pages, but she's the pro.
Last night started out nice - dinner with Jason at Taco Bell and then a purchase at Sports Authority. But then I had to open my big mouth and nag Jason about something, which turned into a crazy argument ... one that lasted most of the evening. After lots of tears and conversation, we worked things out before bed. But neither of us slept well as a result. :( I love my husband so much and hate it when we argue. It's rare, but when it happens, it happens good.
Tonight I'm meeting my friend Angie at Sting of Pearls to knit for a couple of hours. I'm working on a scarf and she's making a blanket, so we thought we'd go to their open knitting night. Hopefully the storms won't be horrible and we'll make it home safely.
It HAS been so windy which is horrible for us allergy people. We were outside yesterday which resulted in all of us waking up congested today! bleh! :-) Though I do love Spring!
ReplyDeleteArguing is not fun. Keith and I rarely disagree. If we do it does seem to be because of miss communication or simply being overtired and my overreacting :-) I always say the important thing is communicating with your spouse. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws.
Have fun knitting...where is my scarf? ;-P