
Sorry it's been awhile since I last blogged ... not that I expect you all to check my postings daily. I've been frustrated b/c I've wanted to blog with my blackberry but can't seem to figure it out.
So we've had a fun and busy week. I took two knitting classes with my friend Angie and finished my first scarf last Sunday! Now I need to stop by String of Purls and purchase my next yarn and needles so I can work on a new one while we drive to North Platte this weekend. Never thought I'd get into knitting, but it was one of my goals - to learn a new skill this year - and I've done it. I think we're going to take a hat knitting class in a couple months.
On Tuesday we went to Lincoln to get adjusted by my brother, Stan. We do this every week and it really seems to work. He's so gentle and good at what he does that we notice when we've gone too long without an adjustment. I love our weekly trips to Lincoln because it provides the opportunity for us to see Stan and sometimes other members of my family ... including the TWINS!
Speaking of the twins, little Samuel is in the hospital this week fighting a bacterial infection and dehydration. William has it too, but not as bad, and is at home. Samuel gave Alicen quite a scare ... all of us really ... but I think he's doing better today.
On the TTC (trying to conceive) front: Still feeling great despite a little pressure in my abdomen earlier this week. We'll just have to wait and see.
Please pray for Jason, who most likely will have to make a big and important decision in the upcoming months. Thanks!
Yeah! You are one person that I think of when I think of good writers! It is one of your many gifts! I hope Alicen's Samuel is OK. That is not fun. Is he still in the hospital? Take care and look forward to reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! I love your blog and will definitely add you to my reading list!
ReplyDelete