So I've been on Clomid for two days now and feel GREAT! I feel I have more energy, better recall and just feel more alive. It's hard to explain. But I guess that's what happens when you go from having nearly non-existing hormones to more normal levels of progesterone and estrogen. This in and of itself is great. Let's hope the other benefit of the medication - ovulation - works, too! Can I stay on this forever? Just kidding. :)
That's great Lisa! I hope that it works well for you. It can be so hard during this time but I really think you should be hopeful as at least they can give you something. it was so strange with my experience as they knew I was ovulating and my levels were good (as long as I was taking progesterone) but I still wasn't getting pregnant. So, hang in there and remain hopeful.
ReplyDelete