Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Could I have really put off blogging for four months? And sadly I'm not sure I have any real updates.

Here is an update:

December 2012

Silly Madelyn

Spending time with William and Samuel

Madelyn having fun with her cousins

Me and my hubby

Madelyn and grandpa in her new tent

New baby doll and stroller (ugly photo of me)

Madelyn and cousin Corby

Me at my little sister Kiara's baby shower

Madelyn greeting Santa
 
January

 
February
Enjoying a birthday donut


 
Playing with daddy and her new kitchen set
 
Happy birthday!

Valetine's Day puppy

With friend Gavin

Me at friend Heather's baby shower


Playing the snow for the first time


Look at those curls!
 
March

Watching a movie with daddy

Brushing teeth


Telling mommy which toys she likes

Birthday cake No. 2

She would only smile if her ducks were smiling too

The kid loves cheetos!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those curls! My goodness, she's squeezable. :) Miss you! Hope all else is going fabulously. When are you going to knock on my door???

    ReplyDelete