Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Life is going too fast
I know people always say time flies, especially when you have kids, but I never used to believe them.
Now I do.
Madelyn is 16 months old and I just feel sad - like I blinked and she became a toddler - a full-fledged toddler, complete with curiosity, tantrums and lots of personality.
She's excellent at signing when she wants to eat or drink, take a bath, read a book or is done or wants more. It's so cute. She's getting frustrated more though because she's understanding me more but can't respond the way she wants to. That's when the tantrums appear.
Tantrums or not, Madelyn is just the sweetest little girl. She is good at giving kisses, is obsessed with puppies (she barks at everything), makes lots of different animal sounds and loves to sing. That's one of my favorite things about her. We sing the same song on the way to daycare each morning (O, What a Beautiful Morning from the musical Oklahoma) and if it is raining, it's Singin in the Rain from the musical with the same title.
Madelyn just makes our life so completely happy. I just want time to slow down a bit so we can experience more of Madelyn Mae.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about the weird spacing and odd placement of the photos. No idea how to fix it.
ReplyDeleteShe's so sweet! Is that an example of attachment dograising she's showing?
ReplyDelete