Saturday, Jason had to work pretty much all day. Here's our baby visiting her daddy's job site. Note the way cool water feature he was in charge of creating.
She and I spent some time outside and christened her cute hat. After church on Sunday we walked around Standing Bear Lake.
Saturday night we went to our friends' house to watch the NASCAR All-Star race. That night we got the awesome news that my nephew - Henry Robert - had been born. Madelyn and I went up on Sunday to meet him, although Madelyn stayed with my mom and at my sister's house.
This photo is from the weekend before, when Madelyn joined me at Girls' Day Out at Jones Brothers Cupcakes. It was a special day - she met my friends for the first time, one friend announced her engagement and another friend talked of an engagement.
And here are a few more randoms:
OMG! I love that last pic pose of Maddie - she's absolutely cute.
ReplyDelete