Monday, January 31, 2011

One day overdue

So, it's Jan. 31 and still no baby. I guess Baby Maxson is shy, likes the warmth of the womb or just isn't as anxious to meet us as we are. :) I'll be induced Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Just hoping the weather isn't terribly horrible. So glad we have the 4-wheel drive on the Tahoe to get us to the hospital!

Spent the weekend relaxing, watching TV and movies and just waiting. We ate out a lot, went and saw a movie and Jason did lots of things around the house. He said he was practicing for when baby arrived. :)

Anyway, it's nice to know I'll have a baby to hold by the end of the week ... and I'll let you all know when it comes.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear!! hugs and prayers!
    kristi

    ReplyDelete